Who are we?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’) that means Oost & Voort Inc. which specializes in digital transformation of businesses using cutting-edge Blockchain and Cloud solutions. It can provision, build and consult to find the best fit to the need of each valued client.
Vinca is a product of Oost & Voort Inc. Vinca is a bookkeeping data entry system that makes honesty easier. It is designed to reduce the variety and frequency of bookkeeping input errors that may be difficult to detect, enabling even relatively inexperienced data-entry personnel to efficiently create records your accountants can trust.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website or app?
When you visit or register on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up for free trial, give us feedback thru community forums, join us on social media, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalize and improve our services and to validate the personal data you provide.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have a relationship with us, but believe that a Vinca subscriber has entered your personal data into our website or services, you’ll need to contact that Vinca subscriber for any questions you have about your personal data.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To communicate with you: This may include operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates or assistance with using our websites and services. Marketing communication and asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting.
To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical issues or other issues relating to website or services, whether by email, in-app support or otherwise.
To enhance our websites and services and develop new ones: For example, by tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services so we can keep improving or by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services so that we can optimize your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools.
To protect: So that we can protect or prevent any fraudulent or malicious activity and make sure that everyone is using our website and services fairly.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and suite interactions in order to offer better site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Can change your personal information:
By emailing us email@example.com
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track “DNT” signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
How to Contact Us
Address: Unit 302, 3rd Floor, Don Gesu Bldg., 116 Don Jesus Blvd. Brgy Cupang Muntinlupa City, 1771, Philippines
As a technology company, we prefer to communicate with you by email. Our Privacy Officer will get initial response within 24 hours and investigate and attempt to resolve your complaint within 30days. If a longer period is necessary, we will notify you.
We may make some changes to this Policy at any time. Any changes to this Policy are effective upon posting to our website. We will make every effort to inform you of any significant changes to this Policy via email or notification via the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be treated as acceptance of any changes in this Policy.
Last Edited on 2019-10-07